Mango pulp - 1 big can (850g)
Cream 10% - 1 1/2 cups
Milk - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Gelatine (unflavoured) - 3 sachets
Water - 1/2 cup
1. Mix mango pulp, cream, milk and sugar in a heavy bottomed pot and heat it on very low heat until sugar dissolves. Remove the pot from the heat source and set aside.
2. If the temperature is too high, the milk will curdle. (don't panic, the end product will still taste good)
3. Mix the gelatine with water and heat in microwave for 1 minute until the gelatine dissolves.
4. Mix the gelatine with the mango pulp mixture.
5. Pour into individual cups or in a tray and allow to set in a refrigerator overnight (8-12 hours) .
6. Cut the set mango jello into squares or get creative with your cookie cutter or just simply scoop it and enjoy. Such an easy recipe and tastes yummy!